These three magic words can bring a lot of meanings to the one whom received it. So don't just simply say those words when you don't really mean it.
I love you means:
1. You are the one for me.
2. I won't hurt you (I'm trying not to).
3. I'll stay with you no matter how hard the situation is.
4. Now and forever, my feelings never change. It could never fade away with time.
5. If I hurts you, it's the same thing as i am hurting myself.
6. Everybody has flaws. I knew you have flaws but then I love you even more.
7. I just love being with you.
8. Anything for you, dear.
9. You didn't have to anybody else to please me. Just be yourself.
10. I love you because it's you. Not anybody else.
I love you means:
1. You are the one for me.
2. I won't hurt you (I'm trying not to).
3. I'll stay with you no matter how hard the situation is.
4. Now and forever, my feelings never change. It could never fade away with time.
5. If I hurts you, it's the same thing as i am hurting myself.
6. Everybody has flaws. I knew you have flaws but then I love you even more.
7. I just love being with you.
8. Anything for you, dear.
9. You didn't have to anybody else to please me. Just be yourself.
10. I love you because it's you. Not anybody else.


No comments:
Post a Comment