![]() |
| The best one piece we've ever had. |
Lots and lots of love for all of you guys. Always keep me in your heart. Never let me out of it. Promise!
I'm not yet a women. But no longer a girl. I'm just a 'half-grown girl' that willing to be a full-grown up woman. I want to be considered as a woman. I'm no longer 16 but 21. Please accept the fact that I'm a woman. Please please. I'm beautiful isn't it? Soalan x masuk akal.
![]() | ||
| Saje je lah nak letak gambar ni. |
![]() |
| Langit biru. Bila awak rindukan saya, pandanglah kearah langit luas. Bumi ini takkan pernah ada tembok pemisah. Jangan sedih jangan gundah. Di bawah langit yang luas ini kita takkan pernah terpisah. |
![]() |
| Who's my MR.Right? |
Currently searching for my Mr.Right but still not yet founded. Where are you mister? Dont you wanna see me? I'm waiting for so long dear...tapiii cinta bukan milik kita...semua harus berakhir...hoyehh!!!
![]() |
| Opps sori Tihah. I did it on purpose =P |







No comments:
Post a Comment